one function to go...

        guys,

        I need one 'quit' button in a small widget that says via the label
        = gtk_label_new("File does not exist");, and displays "OK" with
        the "Enter" key icon.   Instead of having the user click  on a
        "Quit" or "Close" button, just hitting "Enter" would return control
        to the calling function.  I already have the "Close"  code roughed
        out.  I want the GTK_BUTTON_OK in there to let hitting "Enter"
        work.

        thanks for any clues.
--
 Gary Kline  kline thought org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.