Re: Simple GTKMM front-end

come on... gtkmm is LGPL...

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:01 PM, John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk> wrote:

On 16 Sep 2011, at 22:12, Daniel sea McChlery wrote:

Hi all!
 First, some background:
 I'm with a startup that has developed a new type of database for the use
of some cool A.I. projects. We want to sell this database and to do so we
require a nice demo that we can show to some investors.

Hmmm... Âunlikely you want a gtkmm front end then. ÂRemember that gtkmm is licensed under the GNU General
Public License. ÂThis gives you free access to gtkmm and various other stuff - but in return, you must
agree to give away all your own source code along with any binaries you distribute.

John