Simple GTKMM front-end

Hi all!
   First, some background:
   I'm with a startup that has developed a new type of database for the use
of some cool A.I. projects. We want to sell this database and to do so we
require a nice demo that we can show to some investors. Since our dev team
consists solely of system programmers and one microprocessor architect, we
have difficulty finding the 'graphical expertise' that is needed for this.
   Therefore, we have decided to ask on this mailing list for someone to
volunteer to quickly make a decent GTKmm (somewhat required that it be done
in gtkmm, C++) front-end. All we need is a simple window with some tabs and
colored boxes, so it should be an easy project.
   End of background.
   So, is anyone interested in being a part of a new startup company? Or
perhaps at least developing a simple gtkmm graphical application?

Sincerely,
Daniel sea McChlery.