Re: drag'n'drop sample application

On 7 Sep 2011, at 15:13, Craig wrote:

Hi John,

Depending upon your installation of gtk, I think there is a very good
example of drag and drop in the /usr/bin/gtk-demo.

[...]

Other than that, I would do a web search for gtk-demo.

Thanks for the prompt help guys.  I really appreciate it.

I took a look at Allin's code which seemed really straightforward so I just built it (I'm using gtk-win32
BTW).  Anyway, it builds and runs flawlessly and at least confirms that dnd is working in my copy of gtk.
Best of all, the functionality is neatly in one place so I should be able to trace my way through it quite
easily.  Thanks Allin.

John