Re: GtkBuilder bugs

2011/9/5 Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>:
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Michal Suchanek <hramrach centrum cz> wrote:
On 5 September 2011 11:29, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Michal Suchanek <hramrach centrum cz> wrote:
On 4 September 2011 12:32, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:
Its a bug that needs to be fixed in Glade.

You can remove the line that says n-rows safely fwiw

I don't think that an extra property would break the widget, the
warning should be harmless.

Anything that GtkBuilder encounters that is unrecognized (unrecognized
xml tags, properties and even unknown/inexistant GObject properties) cause
GtkBuilder to either abort or fail to parse.

For me unknown properties are just ignored, at least in gtk 2.

Ah my bad, indeed only a warning is issued for a misplaced
property (the warnings which the Bernhard originally mentioned).

Only a warning, not an error. Just curious because my widgets did not
show up, but that was caused by GtkBin not drawing _anything_. In gtk2
it did, and the gtk3 docs do not mention it that there is no drawing
method implemented.

Removing the mentioned lines indeed fixed the warning.

The glade version I spawned my .ui xml file from is the following:

$ glade --version
glade 3.10.0

Thanks for the quick response

Regards