Re: GTK+ TreeView: Different CellRenderers on the same Column

On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 15:11 +0200, Colomban Wendling wrote:

The other solution I know is to pack all CellRenderer that might be used
for editing, and only make one visible/sensitive, depending on the row's
value type.  This is what we current use in the implementation of
Geany's stash editor [2], [3].

Thanks, that sound very promising and not too difficult.
I was aware that I can pack multiple renderer in the same tree view
column, but I was not aware that I can hide them totally using a

Best regards,

Stefan Salewski