Re: GTK+ TreeView: Different CellRenderers on the same Column
- From: Stefan Salewski <mail ssalewski de>
- To: Colomban Wendling <lists ban herbesfolles org>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ TreeView: Different CellRenderers on the same Column
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:22:05 +0200
On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 15:11 +0200, Colomban Wendling wrote:
The other solution I know is to pack all CellRenderer that might be used
for editing, and only make one visible/sensitive, depending on the row's
value type. This is what we current use in the implementation of
Geany's stash editor , .
Thanks, that sound very promising and not too difficult.
I was aware that I can pack multiple renderer in the same tree view
column, but I was not aware that I can hide them totally using a
] [Thread Prev