Re: CSS on gtk3 is cosuming lot of memory, how to reduce it???

On 7 October 2011 12:34, sunil agrawal <sunil agrawal00 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I implemented an application which is based on gtk+-3.0.
I am facing an issue related to memory the gtk+-3.0 css theming is
consuming.
Intial css takes 5 MB extra, then when I load other css in run time, it
takes extar 5MB each.
So each time a css loaded, it takes eaxtra 5MB.
The Âmemory is not reduced even if a particular css Âgoes outof scope. It
should remove previos css.
I use GTK+3.0.6 and tried with GTK+3.2.0( which says about optimization of
Âcss )

If anybody can share their view and suggestions to reduce the memory, It
would be really helpful.

I used the css using import method. I also tried to put a css using dynamic
consuming almost same memory.
Please Let me know if anyone is using the css by any other methods.

You can always try running your application valgrind to figure out
what to blame for the memory consumption.

HTH

Michal