Re: g_spawn_async and Windows service

Thanks for help, but this is not the case. If I disable "service" commands in my application, then the command line program gets executed without any problem.

This also leads me to another question I have.
Is it possible to execute the program in the background? Because as it is done currently a new window (command line window) will appear and program displays its output there.

Regards,
Tomas