Re: g_spawn_async and Windows service

On 4 November 2011 23:05, TomÃÅ Åoltys <tomas soltys range-software com>wrote:

Hi all,

I have created a windows service from which I would like to execute a
command line program.
I am trying to use g_spawn_async function.

For to me unknown reason this is not working. Can someone please explain
me why and whether it is possible?

This is the returned error: "Failed to read from child pipe (EOF)"

This reminds me of a similar problem I once had because I had forgotten to
distribute the  gspawn-win32-helper.exe program as well, so make sure that
program is also available along with your binary.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Vivien