Re: Different looking toolbars and missing shadows with GTK3

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 14:57 +0200, Staffan GimÃker wrote:
2. I get no "shadows" (as in GtkShadowType) on any of my widgets
(toolbar excepted, it has an out-shadow), no matter what I try. Is this
intentional, a Glade/GtkBuilder bug or a stupid mistake on my part?
Other apps such as Evolution still has shadows so I'm guessing its one
of the latter two.

Turns out the shadows had just gotten "lost in translation". Annoying,
but fixable.

Still interested in hearing how to get uniformly looking toolbars.

/Staffan