Re: Impl specific functionality

Hi John,

The GTK+ source code makes use of the following defines:

GDK_WINDOWING_X11, GDK_WINDOWING_WIN32 and GDK_WINDOWING_QUARTZ.

These are defined in gdkconfig.h, which is installed as a public
header, so you should be able to make use of it as well.

For GTK+ 3.0, keep in mind that multiple backends can be compiled in
at the same time.  This means that you might have to do some run-time
checks, for example if the display or screen the widget is created for
is a X11 or Win32 display/screen.

regards,

-kris.