Re: GDK/Cairo question

----- Original Message ----
From: Fabian Greffrath <fabian greffrath com>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Sent: Wed, May 18, 2011 5:04:12 PM
Subject: Re: GDK/Cairo question

Am 18.05.2011 03:50, schrieb Miroslav Rajcic:
You need to add a call  like gtk_main_iteration_do() within your while
loop.

Thanks for  the reply, but, no, adding gtk_main_iteration_do(FALSE) to the loop
did not  improve anything. Furthermore, I think the image should be drawn into
the window  around the lines when gdk_window_show is called, i.e. before the
loop is even  entered.

 -  Fabian

Some code I maintain does something like:

    while(g_main_context_iteration(NULL,0));

Maybe that will work?