Re: memory leak in PangoLayout?

On 06/05/11 17:28, Olivier Sessink wrote:
Hi all,

valgrind reports a memory leak in the following code:

gint
widget_get_string_size(GtkWidget * widget, gchar * string)
{
    PangoLayout *layout;
    gint retval = -1;
    layout = gtk_widget_create_pango_layout(widget, string);
    if (layout != NULL) {
        pango_layout_get_pixel_size(layout, &retval, NULL);
        g_object_unref(G_OBJECT(layout));
    }
    return retval;
}

but it seems 100% perfect to me. Why would this leak memory??

anybody a clue?

Olivier