Re: multiple tree views

V NedeÄa, 1. mÃj 2011 o 15:59 +0200, Colomban Wendling napÃsal(a):

Le 01/05/2011 15:03, Pavol KlaÄanskà a Ãcrit :
Hi, I need in my about 5 and more treeviews. I created one using glade,
but I don't know how can I use it multiple times, gtk says something
like this

(client:25913): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to add a widget with type
GtkTreeView to a container of type GtkHBox, but the widget is already
inside a container of type GtkHBox, the GTK+ FAQ at explains how to reparent
a widget.

You cannot pack a widget at more that one place at a time, you'll need
to create 5 tree views.
Though, if you want to display the same content in more than one tree
view, you can share the TreeModel IIRC.

Hi, and can I create tree in Glade and use it as template? or Do I have
to generate them in code?

I wanna separated trees with separated storage