Re: multiple tree views

On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 03:03:32PM +0200, Pavol KlaÄanskà wrote:
Hi, I need in my about 5 and more treeviews. I created one using glade,
but I don't know how can I use it multiple times, gtk says something
like this

You cannot display the same *widget* multiple times, i.e. pack it to
containers multiple times â as you have already learned in the FAQ the
error message pointed you to.

You can, however, display the same *information* multiple times.  In
this case it means creating several GtkTreeViews using the same
GtkTreeModel (if this is what you want).  If you just want several
different tree views then create several *different* tree views.

Yeti