Re: Gtk 3.0 Build

Hi Allin,

Yes, Yes.  I just read through this subject, or gleaned it.  Is there an
code example of theme - ing in gtk3.0 anywhere in internet land?

Craig Bakalian

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 17:05 -0400, Allin Cottrell wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Craig Bakalian wrote:

Also, I am running Ubuntu 11.04.  When the window loads it is a generic
theme-  It doesn't match my appearance theme choice.  Anyone know what
is up with that?

The GTK theming apparatus has changed quite radically between 2.N
and 3.0. Old theme files won't work.

Allin Cottrell