Gtk 3.0 Build

Hi,

I finally clean up my application and it builds in 3.0 with GtkBuilder
as its gui.  But there is one problem - what is causing the Gtk-WARNING
of

menu_proxy_module_load : /home/craig/MusicEditor/musiceditor: undefined
symbol: menu_proxy_module_load

my code does not explicitly call the function, so it has to be something
in GtkBuilder and Menu Items or ?

So, anyone know what is going on here?

Also, I am running Ubuntu 11.04.  When the window loads it is a generic
theme-  It doesn't match my appearance theme choice.  Anyone know what
is up with that?

--
Craig Bakalian <craigbakalian verizon net>