Re: how to display initial information of program

Hi Jh

What language are you writing in? I can help in C (5+ years with GTK) and PyGtk.. just started using it.

Be aware that once gtk_main() has been called everything must be done by callbacks. Anything else will cause subtle faults, although it may appear to work.

The gtk_main loop controls everything until you exit the program

Rgds Bill+