Re: [Win32] Hidden window cannot be shown more than once

Nicola Fontana on 06/17/2011 12:29 PM wrote:
AFAICT there is no such difference between platforms: the documentation
explicitely requires a gboolean [1]. I think your program was working on
Linux only because of a coincidence or something else outside of the
GTK+ scope.

This could be attributed to my bad experience with GTK examples showing void return types in callbacks.