Re: [Win32] Hidden window cannot be shown more than once

Il giorno Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:56:12 -0500
Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> ha scritto:

Michael Cronenworth on 06/17/2011 11:46 AM wrote:
My callbacks were of return type void. Changing them to gboolean and
returning TRUE makes the window appear upon the second call. It seems in
Win32 the default is to continue the signal callbacks, which destroys
the window.

AFAICT there is no such difference between platforms: the documentation
explicitely requires a gboolean [1]. I think your program was working on
Linux only because of a coincidence or something else outside of the
GTK+ scope.

Ciao.
--
Nicola