Problems with drag and drop on Windows

Hi all,

I'm using Gtk-2.22.0 and I have a problem using drag and drop on a GtkTreeView on Windows.

I'd like to have a drag and drop functionality to move an item in the GtkTreeView from a top level position
to a folder contained in the same treeView.

My code is the following, and this code was functioning until I converted my project using GtkBuilder and Gtk
2.22.0

=========================================================================================================

gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_source(treeView, GDK_BUTTON1_MASK, targetentries, n_targets, (GdkDragAction)
GDK_ACTION_MOVE);
gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest(treeView, targetentries, n_targets, (GdkDragAction) GDK_ACTION_MOVE);

g_signal_connect((GtkWidget*) treeView, "drag-data-received", G_CALLBACK (drag_data_received), this);

=========================================================================================================

The only aim of this 3 line code is to call the drag_data_received callback, that will do all the changes in
the tree.

The callback on Windows systems is not more called, instead it continues to be called on Linux.

It seems to me that is the API gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest that doesn't work right, but I'm not sure
about this.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Paolo

Le informazioni trasmesse possono contenere documenti confidenziali e/o materiale riservato; sono
quindi da intendersi esclusivamente ad uso della persona e/o società a cui sono indirizzate.
Qualsiasi modifica, inoltro, diffusione o altro utilizzo, relativo alle informazioni trasmesse, da parte
di persone e/o società diversi dai destinatari indicati, è proibito ai sensi della legge 196/2003.
Qualora questa mail fosse stata ricevuta per errore, si prega di contattare il mittente e cancellarne
il contenuto.
--
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not