Re: no joy...

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:22:54AM -0700, Michael Torrie wrote:
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:22:54 -0700
From: Michael Torrie <torriem gmail com>
Subject: Re: no joy...
To: Gtk-app <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>

Let's keep the e-mails on the list, please.  You can CC both me and the
list if you'd like, but replying just to the list is sufficient and I
will see it as will any number of other people that want to help.

        sorry!  i hit 'r' rather than 'g'; i  am adjusting to  a new
        mini-kybd am keep hitting wrong keys.