Re: GTK 3 support status

It looks to me as though there are 3 separate problems contributing here:

1. GtkLabel does not take into account gtk_widget_set_size_request() when reporting its "natural" size:

2. Nor does it take into account gtk_label_set_width_chars():

3. GtkWindow ignores gtk_window_set_default_size() and instead goes to its "natural" size if the window is not resizable:

-- John