Re: GTK 3 support status

hi;

On 4 December 2011 02:56, Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com> wrote:
I agree that yours, and a few other GTK3 bugs[1][2], have kept me from
porting my apps from GTK2. My suggestion would be to post your e-mail to the
gtk-devel list[3], and as a last resort open a bug on the Red Hat bugzilla
as Red Hat does the most GTK work AFAIK.

bugs opened on the RH bugzilla a) will not be visible to the
non-RedHat maintainers of gtk+ and, more importantly, b) will be
closed immediately by the RedHat maintainers. so, please, don't do
that.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--