Re:Re: Re: HScale don't move

I use glade 3.6.7 which is the newest version available in windows. It did not produce correct order of those
properties.

At 2011-08-09 15:58:21,"Tadej BorovÅak" <tadeboro gmail com> wrote:
Hi.

I changed both page size and page increment to 0, and the slider moves.
However, why I get an initial value of 0, instead of 5?

Make sure your value is defined after lower and upper, otherwise it
may be clamped to something unexpected.

BTW, what version of glade are you using? Recent versions produce
GtkAdjustment's properties in proper order.

--
Tadej BorovÅak
tadeboro.blogspot.com