GTK+INSTALLATION IN WINDOWS

RESPECTED SIR,MADAM,
                                          I am using gtk+ in my c,c++
code to develop a cross platform application and have created my gui
using gtk+ in linux and now i just want to test those codes for
windows.I had been trying to install gtk on windows from last two days
but due to lack of details abt installation process i am unable to
install it as I do not have much experience of using commands of
windows
                                          so it would be very helpfull
if you could tell us the step by step procedure of installing packages
or reffer us some website where we could find it.

                                             thankyou