Re: Gtk::FileChooserButton

I've been experimenting with this for a few hours now.  AFAICT there's a very significant difference in the
way a Gtk::FileChooser dialog works in Windows, compared to its operation in Linux.  Here's what I found:-

1)  Launch a Gtk::FileChooser from a  Gtk::FileChooserButton.  Select a file and click "Open".  The chosen
file becomes the currently selected filename.  In other words, Gtk::FileChooser::get_filename() returns the
path to the chosen file.

2)  The above path name is persistent.  If I re-launch the same FileChooser dialog, the previously selected
file is preselected when the dialog re-opens.

3)  After re-opening the dialog, select an empty folder and press 'Cancel'.  In the Linux version this has
the effect of removing the previous selection.  In other words the original Gtk::FileChooserButton goes back
to displaying "(None)" and Gtk::FileChooser::get_filename() returns an empty string.  However, this doesn't
seem to be the same in gtk-win32.  After selecting an empty folder and pressing 'Cancel' the original
Gtk::FileChooserButton still displays the previously chosen filename and Gtk::FileChooser::get_filename()
continues to return its path.

I could delve into this a bit further during the next day or two but I'd be interested to know which is the
intended behaviour.

In Windows I'm building with gtk version 2.20.0.  My Linux version is slightly older - around 2.18.  Is it
possible that the behaviour got changed somewhere between them?

John