Re: Take part in gkt+ development
- From: "Ardhan Madras" <ajhwb knac com>
- To: "Alexander Kuleshov" <kuleshovmail gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Take part in gkt+ development
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:57:30 -0700
Developer start to dig into development in many ways, find your own way. First thing is to follow
their schedule, their job and lists.
This also may interesting for you, a census about who develop GNOME (also the GTK+ developer)
--- kuleshovmail gmail com wrote:
From: Alexander Kuleshov <kuleshovmail gmail com>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Take part in gkt+ development
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:58:49 +0000
First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Alexander Kuleshov.
Now I m student, programmer. I have some expirience in C/gtk+
programming (i took part in Google summer of Code in this year) And I
want to take part in gtk+/glib development. I have some question:
1) If i write patch, where must i send it?
2) What version of gtk+, must i use for development? From git?
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Listen to KNAC, Hit the Home page and Tune In Live! ---> http://www.knac.com
] [Thread Prev