From: Alexander Kuleshov <kuleshovmail gmail com>
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Take part in gkt+ development
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:58:49 +0000

Hello list,

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Alexander Kuleshov.
Now I m student, programmer. I have some expirience in C/gtk+
programming (i took part in Google summer of Code in this year) And I
want to take part in gtk+/glib development. I have some question:

1) If i write patch, where must i send it?
2) What version of gtk+, must i use for development? From git?

Thank you.