Re: Take part in gkt+ development

Alexander Kuleshov wrote:
1) If i write patch, where must i send it?

gtk-devel might be a more appropriate list. This list is for developers of GTK applications and not for GTK development. :)

2) What version of gtk+, must i use for development? From git?

I am not a gtk developer (I am a gtk app developer), but yes, I would think you should start with the latest GTK+ git checkout.

Special note:
GTK+ 1.x is deprecated - do not look at this.
GTK+ 2.x is in the process of being deprecated.
GTK+ 3.x is where the majority of development is happening.