Re: Subclassing tutorial

Hello,

Reading your question, two links come to my mind:

1/ This one explains how to create a custom GTK+ widget:
http://zetcode.com/tutorials/gtktutorial/customwidget/

2/ Next, this other link is a two parts tutorial and explains how you can
implement your own GTK+ widget using Cairo for the actual drawing.
http://gnomejournal.org/article/34/writing-a-widget-using-cairo-and-gtk28

Have a good day,
michel.

Erick P?rez (erick red gmail com) wrote:
Hi:

I've been searching about some resources, documentation, tutorial,
anything on how to subclass a gtk widget, or howto make a new gtk
widget and i found nothing.
What i think is needed is something like, if you're planning to create
a new widget you need to:
be aware of signals,
be aware of ...

and so on...

If anyone knows of something like that,

sorry, i'm newbie to gtk, maybe the resource and the info has been out
there all the time.

Thxs anyway.

--
El derecho de expresar nuestros pensamientos tiene algún significado
tan sólo si somos capaces de tener pensamientos propios.