Re: moving message on a gtk dialog

I have done in one way,
a scrolled window with test view setted with text buffer.
a function is called through a timer
inside the function, getting hadjustment of scrolled window then
incrementing its adjustment value setting back hadjustment to scrolled
window.

in this way string looks like movin... but now thing is i cant know
when to stop & again start from 0.0
is it possible to know adjustment->upper - adjustment->page_size ?

Or else any other way?

cheers
Guruprasad