Re: Invalid utf-8

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:05:07 +0200
David NeÄas <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:

It works for me with any locale, e.g. with

Well, I wanted to do some tests, and returned the accented characters
to the file, and, surprise, the error is gone! I positively hate it
when this happens. I'll do some more testing tomorrow, and try ro
re-create the problem I had yesterday. I think I still have the files
saved that created the original error.

Guruprasad Bhat: Thanks for the suggestion. In this case, I'm quite
sure it's not a buffer size problem. The entire file is only a couple
of kB long, and the buffer from ..._get_contents is dynamically
allocated.

Thanks all. I'll report back later.
John