Developing application with well-known service name using GDBus

Hello!

I 'm working on daemon application, which use GDBus. Because my program is a
daemon, external appliactions should be able to start it by calling

org.freedesktop.DBus.StartServiceByName'

D-Bus method.

To do this I have to provide '*.service' file, which tells D-Bus session bus
how to run my program. How to obtain destination folder for this file? When
using low-level dbus-1 libbrary it's simple, because dbus-1 provides
'session_bus_services_dir' variable via pkg-config. However because GDBus is
standalone implementation, how can I retrieve path to this folder? i don't
want to depend my program on dbus-1 only because one variable required by
Autotools...