Re: gtk_main_quit() causes sigfault (win32)

valgrind
I will look if I get this running on win32.

But much simpler:

I didn't notice before that there where some glib warnings, when I activate the win32 Taskbar entry of my program:

GLib-WARNING **: g_main_context_prepare() called recursively from within a source's check() or prepare() member. GLib-WARNING **: g_main_context_check() called recursively from within a source's check() or prepare() member.

I will try a simple demo Program to verify if my code causes this.

regards
  Arne