Re: libgnomecanvas

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 10:39 +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:

that page is just for canvases can be used by/integrated in GTK+;
QtGraphicsView was added as a reference point. that wiki page is not
meant to be "let's list all canvases in existence so that people can use
them".

from the page:

"This page tries to collect highlights and drawbacks for the most known
canvases around"

yes; as I said: the canvases are the ones meant to be used/blessed by
the gtk+ team.

"Candidates for a new GtkCanvas are marked with a colored row. Other
canvases are just for comparison."

again, yes. no need to add *every* single canvas in existence. otherwise
I might just add CoreAnimation and WPF or Silverlight.

btw, the "candidates" should be un-colored; there are no candidates, and
no decision was ever made.

let's not add stuff that doesn't make sense.

2 solutions:

1) You let Evas in the list. Someone added it (not me), then don't
give *false* informations on it. The guy who described Evas didn't know it
well. Btw, i just *updated* informations. Again, I didn't add Evas in the
list.

as you might have noticed, this is a wiki page; anyone can add stuff. in
theory, it should have been removed as soon as it was added; I didn't
notice that somebody added Evas after the page was created - and I have
a watch on the page. probably flew underneath a lot of radars.

2) You remove it from the list.

which is what I'm going to do.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.