Re: libgnomecanvas

On Mon, 3 May 2010, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 10:02 +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:

I've updated the informations of the Evas canvas in that page (very fast
canvas, btw). It is not vector-based, contrary to most other canvas
libraries listed in the page above (as they use cairo for the rendering).

please, don't.

that page is just for canvases can be used by/integrated in GTK+;
QtGraphicsView was added as a reference point. that wiki page is not
meant to be "let's list all canvases in existence so that people can use
them".

from the page:

"This page tries to collect highlights and drawbacks for the most known canvases around"

or

"Candidates for a new GtkCanvas are marked with a colored row. Other canvases are just for comparison."

let's not add stuff that doesn't make sense.

2 solutions:

1) You let Evas in the list. Someone added it (not me), then don't give *false* informations on it. The guy who described Evas didn't know it well. Btw, i just *updated* informations. Again, I didn't add Evas in the list.

2) You remove it from the list.

Do as you want.

Vincent Torri