Re: assertion `VALID_ITER (parent, tree_store)' failed?
- From: David NeÄas <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: Micheal Smith <xulfer cheapbsd net>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: assertion `VALID_ITER (parent, tree_store)' failed?
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:10:06 +0100
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:59:59PM -0500, Micheal Smith wrote:
// The following line is what triggers the failed assertion.
gtk_tree_store_append(treestore, &toplevel, &child);
The arguments of gtk_tree_store_append() are store, iter, parent. You
seem to have them the other way round.
] [Thread Prev