Re: VC9 build

On 11 Jun 2010, at 16:43, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

I assume you are talking about GLib 2.24.1, from a tarball?

There is a "Pre-Build Event" for the glib project that copies
config.h.win32 to config.h, glibconfig.h.win32 to glibconfig.h and
gmoduleconf.h.win32 to gmoduleconf.h.

Ah, the pre-build step would explain it.  I wasn't attempting a full build.  I just tried to compile a few
random modules to see what happened.

The files you mention definitely are in the glib-2.24.1
tarball, too.

So they are.... my mistake.  I must have looked in the 'dev' archive instead of the source archive. I've
found them now!  Sorry.