Re: Top down layout

On 9 June 2010 12:40, Matthew Allen <list sydneyband com au> wrote:
the problem I have now is that because I'm catching the "configure-event"
on the GtkWindow (to adjust my internal position/size variables) the
scrollview doesn't update to the client area of the window as I resize it.

That's an easy one (phew): all _event signals are bool-valued. Return
TRUE to indicate that you've handled the event, return FALSE to
propagate further.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-configure-event

John