发件人: John K. Luebs
发送时间: 2010-07-19  14:47:41
收件人: 周博杰
抄送: gtk-app-devel-list
主题: Re: help about chinese netpage show

Sorry, I'm not a CJK expert, so I can't give you a detailed answer. But
this may be a fontconfig issue and not a GTK+ issue per se.
You might try searching the web about google chrome CJK font rendering
issues on X.
Good luck,
--jkl
周博杰 wrote:
Hi,guys.I am using the gtk+ 2.17.0 to suppport  wetkit to get access theinternet。
It works well with small chinese page like www.google.com andothers,and it work
well on english netpage too (big or small).but when loading the big page like
www.sina.com.cn.The fonts become terrible bad,nearly all fonts are mismatch and
the fonts are mingled with eachother.I first double it is the wetkit's problem,
but when I run gtd-demo to show chinese fonts. the page is ok,but after I scroll
the mice to test fonts redraw,the window become bad again.
So can anybody tell me what's the problem is.or if it is a bug of gtk? does it has
been solved in newer version?
waiting for your reply.and thanks all for your spirit in open world.
I also test japanese netpage like  http://www.yahoo.co.jp, and found the fonts are
mingled with eachother too.

Best Regards,
Bojie Zhou