Re: Treeview, different Cell-render per row

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Arne Pagel <arne pagelnet de> wrote:
Tadej BorovÅak schrieb:

Hi.

My other Idea was to make a new column for the GtkCellRendererToggle, and
just show it when needed.
Is it possible to hide a one of the renderer?

This is how I would do this. Just add one gboolean column to your data
store and connect it to cell renderer's "visible" property.

Tadej

Hello, thank you for your answer,

The first part is easy, but I don't know how I should "connect" it to
the visible property. Do you know an example project where this is done?

He just means connecting the attribute in the normal way, like with
any property/liststore column.

I.e. use something like this:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/2.90/GtkTreeViewColumn.html#gtk-tree-view-column-add-attribute

Cheers,