Re: Treeview, different Cell-render per row
- From: Arne Pagel <arne pagelnet de>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Treeview, different Cell-render per row
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:19:39 +0200
Tadej BorovÅak schrieb:
My other Idea was to make a new column for the GtkCellRendererToggle, and
just show it when needed.
Is it possible to hide a one of the renderer?
This is how I would do this. Just add one gboolean column to your data
store and connect it to cell renderer's "visible" property.
Hello, thank you for your answer,
The first part is easy, but I don't know how I should "connect" it to
the visible property. Do you know an example project where this is done?
] [Thread Prev