Re: Anyone for CMake?

2010/6/26 John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk>:
I just wondered if there's ever been any discussion in the *nix community about moving away from
Autoconf/Automake in favour of CMake? ÂI guess this topic must have come up several times already, so what
were considered to be the pros and cons? ÂAt first glance, CMake seems to be a lot more modern and
certainly a lot friendlier towards the other major platforms, as well as *nix.

Some time ago I creted this page with some info about projects using
cmake/scons/waf in GTK+/GNOME community: [1]
Maybe It's on your interest.

Regards

[1] http://live.gnome.org/JavierJardon/NewBuildSystem
--