-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Manu TM
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 1:29 PM
To: GTK mailing list
Subject: gdk events stuff debugging

Hi,

This may be a not specific enough question but what's the best way to
debug a gtk app? I've been debugging one without much success for about
2 weeks now and I think there are problems related to callbacks and gdk
events handlers because I always get segfaults from
gkd_events_dispatch().
And I've been checking my code again and again. This is becoming a big
problem now because I really need to have my app working fine very soon.
So far, gdb and valgrind haven't be usefull enough so I guess I will
have
to go to the "printf" debugging stuff. But I don't how to check all this
gdk
events stuff. Any idea?

Any hints will be highly appreciated and I'm ready to try out anything
possible.
Many thanks in advance.