gtk_pixbuf_save and to jpeg with resolution?

I am saving a jpeg image from a GdkPixbuf using:
gdk_pixbuf_save (pxb, inFile, $gerror, "quality", "100", NULL);

Can I specify a resolution?

I've tried the parameter names "dpi", "resolution", and "Resolution",
but GDK dumps the warning: "(imagemask:21053): GdkPixbuf-WARNING **:
Unrecognized parameter (Resolution) passed to JPEG saver."

Is there a way to set the resolution on a saved image?

Thank You,
Tim