a question about creating outlook 2007 like toolbar using gtk+!

Hi all,

I am trying to create my own standalone application toolbar like the one in
outlook 2007. so those are the features that I am looking for:

1. able to tear off the toolbar from the application and dock it on the
screen
2. able to put the toolbar back to the application
3. able to put more than 1 toolbar in *ONE* row in the UI
4. while hovering mouse over the handle of the toolbar over the widgets of
another toolbar, it get placed after another toolbar(in this case, 2
toolbars are in the same row)

I tried to use GtkHandleBox as the toolbar, but the limitations are:

1. one can only put the GtkHandleBox back to the original place, not any
place that one like on the UI
2. there is no gtk signal which capture the the mouse hovering action. gtk
does have the signal "motion-notify-event", but it only capture the mouse
movement while the image of the mouse is POINTER.

Thanks.