Colored Statusbar, ugly grip under win32

Hallo I have an Application which uses an GtkStatusBar with resize grip.

I wanted to change the background color of the resize grip, so I put the Statusbar into an eventbox.

Since the new 2.20 Win32 Bundle, the Resize Grip locks ugly with modified background color, have a look at following screenshots, comparing same project under win (gtk 2.20) and linux (gtk older):

http://www.pagelnet.de/scope/scope_win.png
http://www.pagelnet.de/scope/scope_lin.png

Has someone an idea what I can do here, or where I can report this?

regards
 Arne