Re: Plot an XML file into a tree with GTK+

On 08/04/2010 07:11 PM, Monchai Lertsutthiwong wrote:

Hi,

I am quite new for GTK+. What I try to do now is to plot all details
in an XML file into a tree-structured view.  For a big tree, there
may be a "+" button to expand the tree. Is there any good example
code for it?

not 100% relevant (it plots only certain attributes of the XML into the tree) but http://bluefish.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bluefish/trunk/bluefish/src/plugin_snippets/snippets_load.c?revision=5862&view=markup loads XML data into a tree

regards,
        Olivier