takes the spin button as a parameter rather than the adjustment. If I
understood the system of adjustments right they should get updated at the
same time.

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 10:46 AM, dfg dfg <abxccd msn com> wrote:

Thanks for your reply Nicola. It's very helpful :)

I would rather not edit the glade file itself, incase it introduces
compatibility problems with glade itself.

Is there a way to set the default value without an adjustment? The only
other solution I can think of is to create the adjustment in code and then
apply it to the spin button at runtime.

Any input appreciated :)

Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:53:44 +0200
From: ntd entidi it
To: abxccd msn com
CC: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Default values for spin buttons in Glade

Il giorno Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:26:03 +0000
dfg dfg <abxccd msn com> ha scritto:

Can someone tell me how to set up a default value for a spin button in

The adjustment generated by glade has the following properties:

<property name="value">...</property>
<property name="lower">...</property>
<property name="upper">...</property>

I manually moved the "value" property *after* the limits and the
default values started to work. This has the huge drawback you
cannot use glade3 anymore.

By using GtkAdjustment you'll probably meet also the issue
#575714 [0], present in old versions of GtkBuilder such as
the one shipped with gtk-2.16.6 (the windows stable gtk).

Live connected. Get Hotmail & Messenger on your phone.