Re: gthreads and file operations

is there any way to listen to signals without calling gtk_main() (which
never returns) ? If so, then i ll be able to get rid of
threads(happily!!).... I am new to glib threads and gnome signals.. i have
just been following examples that i found on the net.

Please help me. My requirement is that i need to listen to signals as well
as run some of my own code. Actually within the signal handlers I am not
executing any code. But libwnck api requires me to listen to the window
signals so that it can update its status of open windows
(http://markmail.org/message/b25hrpdrhuk442lh#query:metacity%20and%20libwnck+page:1+mid:b25hrpdrhuk442lh+state:results
)

thanks in advance.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Olivier Sessink